"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today"
hi everyone, im nadine and i live in new zealand, im your normal (most of the time) 14 year old, live out in the country girl i love working on our farm and popping over to our neighbours for a horse ride. when i leave college i want to go to university to study to become a vet! i love the outdoors emensly and enjoy being around my friends. i love musiic and dancing around my room like a maniac i love keeping fit and enjoy doing push-ups sit ups, going for a run etc daily.
things that make me smile...
the great outoors
other people that smile
lambs and calves
listening to music
my friends and family
pumpkin soup with bacon
being with my friends and family
soccer, rugby, touch etc
my friends... there so happy and bouncy and always make me smile
the ukulele orchestra of great britain
people who think there norrmal
tomato sauce (but i love tomatoes))
I REALLY REALLY LOVE...
FLORENCE + THE MACHINE.
our family has 2 dogs called jack and lucky plus one cat called garfield.
thanks for reading!!!
Find Nadine T. onPinterest Website
- posted a post to Please click i needa little bit of crafty advie :) 07 Apr 00:20
- favorited Mustachioed Goat Mini Plush 06 Apr 23:59
- favorited Sock Sloth 06 Apr 23:57
- posted a post to I need a bit of crafting advice! :D 06 Apr 23:53
- posted a post to Please click i needa little bit of crafty advie :) 06 Apr 23:45
- posted a post to For bloggers! 06 Apr 23:34
- posted a post to Please check out my blog! :D 06 Apr 22:44
- followed Caroline 06 Apr 22:42
- posted a post to how can i make this into a neckalce??? thanks 27 Jan 03:04
- posted a post to Anyone Have Blogs? 26 Jan 23:12
- posted a post to how can i make this into a neckalce??? thanks 26 Jan 22:57
- posted a post to how can i make this into a neckalce??? thanks 26 Jan 22:54