I have a problem with stashing…..I can’t seem to stop. I always have my knitting with me and can be seen with needles in hand at every spare moment. Knitting keeps me sane for the most part and helps me pass the time daily while I suffer from people who annoy knitters and nightly while I suffer from insomnia. If for some reason I can’t knit, I will be reading. Those are the two things I cannot live without.
I’m slowly getting into designing my own things. They are mostly small (cowls, mitts, hats, etc.) right now but I love almost everything I think up. For the most part, everything I design will be free and the patterns will always be posted here. The "Personal Site" listed above is my Ravelry account. The designs will be up there as well.
Find Jess on
- followed PJ 26 Nov 02:43
- followed Fülöp 01 Jul 23:32
- followed Kasey Kasket 01 Jul 23:32
- followed Alyce J. 29 Dec 02:48
- followed Pris dls 11 Dec 12:35
- followed Ana Catalina c. 05 Dec 11:28
- followed hairXsprey 25 Oct 03:53
- followed [dancing*in*the*rain*] 24 Sep 11:04
- commented on their comment Thank you! to Eszti 21 May 03:43
- followed Ecoline 25 Apr 14:57
- followed Tiffany :) 16 Mar 06:57
- followed HD.*.TV 15 Mar 23:51