At some point I ought write a "master bio" that I can just paste on all the wonderful creative websites where I have the pleasure of having a profile. As I have yet to do it, I'll give you a few bullet points:
* my grandmother taught me to sew in about 1975, when I was quite small and too short to reach the pedal on her sewing machine
* my great aunt taught me to make homemade biscuits when I was so wee I had to sit on the kitchen counter to do it
* so obviously I like the old skills, but also am oddly rabid about personal technology
* all my life I've been an artist and crafter, enjoying the obvious sewing, and also painting, drawing, photography, photoshoppery, graphic design, a bit of clay work, a little jewelry making, clothing design, generally "making stuff," and recently I added crochet to my bag-of-tricks.
* I hope to meet others who enjoy a creative life!