was born in Germany 36 years ago, but I have lived in Italy since I was 4.
I live in Pettorano sul Gizio, a little village in the Centre of Italy with my wonderful partner Fausto and my big black cat.
Since I was child I have devoted myself to the research and the collection of colored stones, that had strange shapes; growing up this play has been transformed first in a hobby and then in a job.
I have started working with jewelry made with copper threads, stones, glass beads and all the materials, that I could find, recycling plastic bottles or broken mirrors to produce my pendants.
Then, when I have discovered the polymer clays three years ago, my creative world transformed. The versatility of this material, its consistency and its colors fascinated me immediately and since this moment I never stopped to experience and to find new ways of its use.
Find Alkhymeia onWebsite Etsy Flickr
- followed Gone Neko 30 Oct 22:47
- followed Beastly-blime 27 Oct 22:57
- commented on her comment Thank you :))) Greetings from Italy :) to Alkhymeia 27 Oct 22:52
- commented on her comment To make the drops of polymer clay, I took a bit of pink, white and black and I mixed together to create a marbled effect. Yes, I used seed beads and two swarovski crystals :) to Tutorial Wire Work And Polymer Clay 27 Oct 21:30
- commented on her comment Good luck for your experiments :D to Rainbow Sewing Pin 27 Oct 21:12
- followed Crobots 27 Oct 11:27
- commented on her comment sooooo cute, I love it :) to Geisha Plushie 27 Oct 11:26
- commented on her comment well done :) to Sumptuous Sushi Platter 27 Oct 11:26
- commented on her comment cute :) to Bat Mask 27 Oct 11:21
- commented on her comment lovely to Puzzle Piece Earrings 27 Oct 11:15
- commented on her comment My favourite theme is medieval... one of my hobbies is falconry :) to Non-Traditional Wedding 27 Oct 10:58
- commented on her comment beautiful project :) to Speech Bubble Bracelet 27 Oct 10:51