- commented on her comment I would sew an adorable romper for my bff's new baby boy! He's the world's happiest baby, so I'd make something bright and happy to match his personality! <3 to 101 Fabric-by-Fabric ways to Sew A Metre 27 Mar 17:00
- commented on her comment I never would've thought of that! to Double Your Wardrobe Space! 03 Feb 19:50
- commented on her comment I was watching a day time talk show and they talked about using this on mold. Bleach kills mold, too, but the acidity in vinegar keeps mold from coming back! So, if you have a mold problem, use vinegar and let it air dry and the mold won't come back ... to Kill Mold Naturally 17 Jan 18:38
- commented on her comment I wonder if this would work for a toilet... to Sink De Clogger 17 Jan 18:35
- commented on her comment I'm not a huge fan of comics, but I love anime, so if I ever have the time to make these, I'll be using manga pages! Or pictures I find online of my favorite anime characters and stuff. LOVE this idea, though! :D to Harley Quinn Comic Shoes 26 Oct 18:02
- commented on her comment I can not wait to make one of these! I saw one years ago in a DIY magazine, but forgot all about it until I saw your tutorial! I need a cute, light pendant to hang in my dining room and I adore the look of these! Instead of getting a cord, though, L... to Woven String Pendant Lamp 11 Oct 03:35
- commented on her comment I'm actually thinking of buying some cheap cloth to do this with my boys, they're both obsessed with ghosts! My youngest is scared of anything too creepy, so these are right up his alley, LOL! to My Mom’s Ghetto Halloween Ghost 09 Oct 07:23
- commented on her comment The picture is really cute, but the instructions are so vague. :( to How To Make A Cute Romper 09 Oct 07:18
- commented on her comment Okay, I tried it and was pleasantly surprised at how easily the neck stretched out for me! But, I liked mine tied in the back way better, because the tee had a great graphic print on it. :D Just...if you tie yours in back, find someone to help make ... to No Sew Dress 09 Oct 07:12
- commented on her comment I don't see this working without cutting the neckline off, or even being able to tie the sleeves...but I'll try it, LOL. to No Sew Dress 09 Oct 04:54
- commented on her comment This would look fantastic in my living room, you're right! :D Or in my dining room, above my table! Love this. to Paper Cup Pendant Light Shade 25 Sep 02:06
- commented on her comment My boys would be so mad at me if I melted all their crayons, LOL. Maybe I'll hafta buy a new pack so I could try this one with them! to Melted Crayon Art 22 Aug 18:47
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »