i paint, i draw, i write, i make jewelry and other little things to accessorize with, and i absolutely love home decor.
i aim for uniqueness in my projects.
Find aaangi on
- favorited Marilyn Manson Charcoal 25 Jun 16:02
- commented on her comment yeah they shrivel up nicely when being baked, i thought they looked pretty funny. to Yummy Mummies 03 Nov 23:33
- commented on her comment this makes my life. seriously. very well done! he's so cute! to Dog Sandworm Costume 25 Oct 04:07
- commented on her comment lol this is cute, thanks for sharing! to Bazinga! Glitter Headband 12 Oct 03:08
- commented on her comment lol this is cute, thanks for sharing! to Bazinga! Glitter Headband 12 Oct 03:07
- commented on her comment i was never a fan of this form of "art", but you took it to a whole new level. looks awesome! to Melted Crayon Art 28 Sep 02:52
- commented on her comment lol yeah, I'm pretty evil when it comes to them too, but sometimes punching them in the face like Chuck Norris doesn't work. my mom insists on setting them free outside, she's crazy. not like they don't have a 24hr lifespan anyway. to The Most Efficient Fruitfly Trap Ever! 23 Sep 13:42
- commented on her comment sadly, after attempting that half a hundred times, it never seemed to completely help. i understand they live and procreate in drains as well, but with having a baby around, there always seems to be a bottle left unfound, or some sort of foods left out... to The Most Efficient Fruitfly Trap Ever! 23 Sep 13:32
- commented on her comment too cute! to Spoonkin And Frankenfork 29 Aug 15:58
- commented on her comment genious to Flip Top Vitamin Bottle To Easy Pour Plastic Bag Sealer 25 Aug 18:43
- followed Conn 22 Aug 20:18
- commented on her comment About the metal "smell," I haven't noticed anything personally that would be different from any other wire. I did notice the shineyness of it all faded if worn everyday but the "used" look of it doesn't discourage me at all, in fact, i like it. :) to Conn 22 Aug 20:17