So much science, so little time!
Find Michelle A. onOther
- followed Lisa H. 29 Nov 05:20
- commented on their comment Great job! to Wire Wrapped Tree Of Life Ornament 29 Nov 05:12
- commented on their comment I have one of these i've been using as a shopping bag. I think it's going to be a purse now. :) to Rice Sack Into Backpack 29 Nov 05:08
- followed T!N@ 28 Nov 07:23
- commented on their comment ooh cute! I'm definitely going to have to do a version of this, cept a larger size with a sleeved top to G's Tiered Maxi 26 Nov 21:53
- followed jonesy 26 Nov 20:56
- commented on their comment Thanks Jonesy! I call my husband Sasquatch (he really really looks like one!) so I have a soft spot for the cute and fuzzy. :) to Michelle A. 26 Nov 20:55
- commented on their comment I'm wondering how well this would work for larger busts. I'm a 34JJ and bras are hell to find >< to Diy Bras 26 Nov 19:13
- commented on their comment my husband would love this! he and I have played KoL for years to Felt Sabretooth Lime 26 Nov 18:44
- commented on their comment omg so cute!! to Gnarla 26 Nov 18:28
- commented on their comment omg that would be so cute to have around for Hanukkah...and it starts next Wednesday. yay! to Hanukkah Dreidel Plushie 26 Nov 18:24
- commented on their comment I have so much scrap fabric around; I want to make my own stuffed monsters! :D to Monsters! 26 Nov 18:22
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »