I am a 30-something SAHM with one daughter and three fur-kids. I love to craft, mostly in jewelry or papercrafts. I also do a little bit of crochet and would LOVE to learn how to sew. I've had a sewing machine for four years and it's still in it's nice little rolling case.
I am always looking for new ideas!
Find Ashley A. on
- commented on her comment Awesome! My first one came out looking like a zombie. I am going to try more. lol to My First Ever Sock Monkey 02 Dec 03:11
- commented on her comment I love this! I would love it if you would make a tutorial on how to do the cow. :) to Moooooooooooooooooo 15 Nov 03:49
- commented on her comment Love vintage pin-ups! Very cute box. to Pin Up Box. 20 May 02:58
- commented on her comment Love this idea. Will have to try it! I'm always running out of storage places for my necklaces. to Necklace/Earring Frames 20 May 02:54
- commented on her comment I think this is my favorite Jar Fairy I've seen. My grandma loves Shirley Temple so I may have to create one of these for her! to Peg's Jar Fairy 19 May 14:10
- commented on her comment This is so cute! Thanks for sharing the pattern and idea. to "Dress" Kitchen Towel 19 May 02:45
- followed Beads Unlimited 17 May 12:12
- commented on her comment That is awesome! to My Daughters Dresser 17 May 02:19
- commented on her comment This is such a cute, cute idea! I will have to do some of these for my daughter and her cousins. to Fairy In A Jar! 17 May 02:07
- commented on her comment Very, very cool! I am obsessed with Twilight and this is the first thing like this I've seen. Good job! to Twilight Clock 17 May 01:37
- commented on her comment Love this! I'm a papercrafter and this just gave me a big idea! :-) to Shadow Boxes 17 May 01:27
- commented on her comment Love this! to Speech Bubble Bracelet 16 May 19:24