I'm just a home-schooled teenager that's looking for ways to pass my extra time. And what's a better way than to make cute things out of what you love for your room?
I'm currently a big Twilight fan (a sane one, mind you) and I'm looking for more ways to incorporate it into my decor. (P.S. I'm Team Carlisle and Esme ;D)
I'm also looking to make a few things for some of my other favorite things (in particular, Glee, Sweeney Todd, Labyrinth, and NBC).
Some random facts:
1. I'm a Vegetarian.
2. I'm a Christian and my faith has become a much larger part of my life in the past year or so.
3. I'm a political Liberal (If you're a Liberal Catholic too, add me because I've never met another one! XD) but I love my Conservative friends.
4. I'm working on my first novel and want it to be finished by the end of Summer break.
5. I love everything about life and remain as optimistic as possible.
6. Though I live in Ohio, Florida feels like a second home and my mother, sister, and I try to go there every year. I miss it very much right now.
7. I almost died from joy when I heard 'Glee' was picked up for a second season. (Yay, more Will and Emma!)
8. I have no amazing crafting talent, so if you see me post a craft and want to do it, it will be VERY easy for you to make. If I can do it, anyone can, so don't be discouraged at all when you see it.
I like to think I'm a nice and open person, so feel free to send me any questions that you have!
Have a lovely day! :)