Hi everybody!! (waves hand)
I'll introduce myself. My real name's Laura, but just forget about it. I prefer to be called by nicks, either Lilith or Sango. I live in a little city on the very South of Spain, which is said to be the city with the most hours of sun in the whole world, so... I'm pretty tired of sunny beach days xD
My hobbies: reading, listening to music, drawing, playing videogames, watching WWE & House on the TV, and, of course, writing. Right now I'm working on an original story called Romeo x Romeo, which is about what would happen if Romeo didn't fall in love with Juliet, but another man. Buuut, anyway...
The books I like the most are Harry Potter series, the Lord of The Ring trilogy, the trilogy of Bartimaeus, Memories of Idhun, Chronicles of the Dragonlance, the Eragon trilogy, The Lord of the thieves, Inkheart... and some other books in spanish like "Dos velas para el diablo", "El tragaluz", "Luces de bohemia" or "La verdad sobre el caso Savolta". The writers i like the most: Laura Gallego, Cornelia Funke, JK Rowling-sometimes I do, sometimes I do not xD-, Valle-Inclán, Christopher Paolini, JRR Tolkien, Charles Baudelaire, Antonio Machado... I looove reading x3
I'm a music lover, I must say. I love all types of music, all types of groups, all types of singers... My faves are rock & heavy metal, however. I'd have to name like thousands, but I'll say now Queen, The Police, Michael Jackson, Adam Lambert, Paramore, Linkin Park, Muse, Coldplay, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Smashin Pumpkins, Mägo de Oz, Revolver, Mötorhead, AC/DC, Metallica, Nightwish, Evanescence, L'arc~en~ciel, Heart, Blondie, Bruce Springsteen, Slipknot, Nirvana, La Oreja de Van Gogh, The Killers... as I said, lots.
I use a lot of songs to get inspired to write. If you listen to all types of music, lots of songs and look deeply to the lyrics, you'll see each story has a song. Maybe just a line, maybe the chorus fits, or even the whole song just sums up what you have in mind, so, at least for me, writing and music have a lot in common. Hear music, it would help you on writing, believe me =)
I also have a crush on the world of wrestling. I love it xD And, moreover, roleplaying on e-federations (where you take a character and you have to write everything involving him or her) has helped me with both my writing and my english! Roleplaying is reaaaally good. You meet great writers and you learn lots =)
About my favourites movies, I'll say just a name: Tim Burton. Damn, that dude is GOD! Every single movie is a piece of art. From Nightmare Before Christmas to Edward Scissorhands. Everything her touches turns into pure gold. For me, his best is Big Fish. That movie is just perfect, from the begginig to the very end. I think it's the MOST beautiful ending in the world. It made me cry like a little kid, which films like Titanic hadn't done. if you haven't seen it, go and do now. You won't regret. =) Apart from Lord Burton, I also love films like Wall·E, Pirates of the Caribbean, Moulin Rouge!, Romeo + Juliet, The Phantom of the Opera, Kill Bill, Dirty Dancing, Inkheart, Harry Potter series, LoTR trilogy, Indiana Jones' films, Star Wars... And anything involving Johnny Deep, Helena Bonham-Carter or Ewan McGregor sounds good to me.
And I'm a big otaku. My passion is manga and anime. Death Note, Hellsing, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Ouran Koukou Host Club, Fruits Basket, Princess Ai, Junjou Romantica, Loveless... I'm particulary in love with yaoi genre (x3), so I have to mention manga like Wild Rock, Last Client, Yellow, Inu Mo Akureba... Great source of ideas for your stories!! =) And videogames are also great to me. I'm addicted to Final Fantasy series, in particular the best one, Final Fantasy VII, but also Valkyrie Profile, one of the most beautiful games ever made. And I can't forget about Guitar Hero series!! They rock my whole world xD Oh and Kingdom Hearts and Zelda =)
Weeeeell, I think I said tooooo much xD
Hope you like my stories!!
Hugs & Kissesss =)
Find Lilith Kisaragi onOther Other
- commented on her comment Thank you so much, Lolly, Nicole ^u^ Happy to see someone did liked this, haha ^^ to Shiny Coca Cola Top 15 Sep 21:56
- commented on her comment Well, you can always try to buy a black top and decorate the red and blue thing from behind the logo, I'm sure it'd look great :D to Shiny Coca Cola Top 15 Sep 12:38
- commented on her comment Thank you, people, for the comments and favs! Really make me so happy! Yeah, my friend totally loved it, Aries! :3 Not posting a how-to, Maddie, because I find this plush quite easy and, plus, I don't have any in-progess photos to explain :C But,... to Cheshire Cat Plushie 25 Aug 16:19
- commented on her comment Thank u, for all those comments! As I don't know if I can reply 'em one by one, I'll do this way: @Nefarity M. -> Thank you! Wanted to make it little bit more "eye-catching" but didn't have materials enough to do so :C @Javabean -> That really... to Alice In Wonderland Necklace 25 Aug 16:13
- commented on her comment Rock is my rock love. I can't say anything that inspires me more than all those people who speak their hearts out with a guitar on their hands or screaming in the front of millions and millions of people. Slash, Axl Rose, Cherrie Curie, Joan Jett, Lit... to RockLove 19 May 13:26
- followed Czeux Von Czeckeslovenisk 22 Apr 17:33
- followed Kasey Kasket 02 Apr 17:34