I've been making cool crap out of normal crap since I was a kid. Glue is my best friend.
I'm big on making things a little more interesting. Being creative, being resourceful. I like to "wow" people. I'm surprisingly open minded and I don't think there's much someone could say that would surprise me. I love life and learning.
The end :]
Find Lena Landmine onMySpace Flickr Other
- followed Artisticlover 21 Oct 07:20
- followed ocean o. 20 Oct 06:45
- followed Manduh Oh 15 Aug 03:30
- commented on her comment Definitely a winning mix up of chic rocker and girliness. Diy math victory! (Making one in t-minus 5 minutes.) to Chained Pearl Bracelet 15 Aug 03:27
- commented on her comment So awesome! Anyone know of a place to get shrink plastic for a decent price? to Raven Necklace 14 Jun 00:26
- followed Cera S. 14 Jun 00:05
- followed Melvin 14 Jun 00:04
- followed Jenna C. 14 Jun 00:04
- commented on her comment I simply do not possess the necessary vocabulary to express my love for these. So, I will show it by making some of my own using your awesome and helpful tutorial. :] Watch out Hobby Lobby, I'm coming in to buy all your Fimo! to Retro Inspired Fimo Heart Jewellery 09 Oct 11:46
- followed STUBS! 07 Oct 18:44
- commented on her comment I am so doing this! For the comments about not having a mannequin: Call up/visit your local department stores and see if they have any faulty ones that they're looking to get rid of. Or just old ones they don't use anymore. You can usually get some ... to Decoupage Mannequin 05 Oct 15:23
- commented on her comment Yes, I second the question of how you actually attached the backs to the earrings. to Polymer Clay Earrrings 05 Oct 15:17