- commented on her comment #3 and #4 do need a different process. I hope sometime to share that. The instructions here would likely only work on similar stones with holes through lengthwise. Shape wouldn't matter so much for #3 and #4 type pendants - which, again, I hope to expl... to Stone Pendants 14 Feb 04:35
- entered her project Hemp & Stone Necklaces to Crunchy Granola Charm Contest 22 Feb 17:20
- followed anniebananie. 31 Jan 20:10
- commented on her comment You did fantastic! It's even better than I could do. :) to Stone Pendants 31 Dec 04:11
- commented on her comment The biggest I could find, Tammy! It doesn't have the size marked on it at all, but it's slightly smaller than the diameter of a dime. It came in a 2-pack at WalMart with another smaller one (which also works, but with thinner strips of course). to Rag Rug 06 Nov 14:45
- commented on her comment No, thank you for posting such awesome ideas! :D to Beads Unlimited 27 Sep 03:31
- followed Beads Unlimited 27 Sep 03:27
- commented on her comment How did you do it without starch? I can't get mine to open up :( to My Version Of A Tsunami Kanzashi Flower 23 Sep 17:29
- commented on her comment I'll try! Would you like any specific one? to Stone Pendants 22 Sep 14:01
- commented on her comment I remember doing this in middle school! We made bookmarks, they were so cool! :) to Crayon Rainbow Writting 18 Sep 13:34
- commented on her comment Yum! It looks like a Jolly Rancher! to Wire Wrapped Square Ring 17 Sep 23:38
- followed Fallan R. 31 Aug 23:03
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »