I go by Ellex. I'm sixteen; creative, but not always artsy. I've never been skinny, but I LOVE having the cutest clothes, even if that means putting a lot of time and effort into what I'm doing. I'm so-called "goth," but I still love incredibly cutesy things. I generally don't have money to buy supplies, so I do a lot of variations with what I have, or just wait until I'm able. For the most part, I do a lot of cooking, but I love altering/reconstructing clothes. I haven't tried much of making anything completely by hand yet. I'm quite afraid to, since I'm not in possession of a sewing machine. Anyway, I'm an incredibly friendly person, and I would love to bounce ideas off of some of you amazing people! Get to know me.
Find Ellex onOther
- favorited 365 Origami Stars 12 Jul 05:14
- commented on her comment Thank you so much, lovey. :] It didn't take me long at all, but the hot glue wasn't quite agreeing as I wanted it to. Haha. to Variation: Day Of The Dead Butterfly 28 Oct 23:34
- followed Cyanide Sweetheart 18 Oct 20:04
- followed Boo_its_Brittany 17 Oct 23:29
- commented on her comment I'm just wondering... Could you use coloured duct tape instead of paint? to Tetris Lamp 05 Aug 23:30
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »