Hello! I'm Learning Project Manager here at Urbis in Manchester. I did a Fine Art degree and then decided that contemporary craft was much more fun - and portable! Now I run creative workshops and projects for people of all ages, and am trying to bring the craft community in Manchester together to make one big creative family!
I'm a knitter and make various textiles based accessories and homewares, which I sell online and in little outlets. I commune 3 hours a day so I do a lot of my crafts on the train - so I'm always on the lookout for small, portable projects.
Find Amy O. onOther
- followed Vicki White 19 Mar 15:38
- followed Sarsaparilla 17 Mar 15:06
- followed Emma B. 06 Mar 13:58
- followed Wigan Pixie 19 Feb 12:44
- followed GrannyBee 15 Feb 14:43
- followed Sarah W. 02 Feb 12:33
- followed maryjane V. 30 Jan 18:39
- followed Lulu H. 28 Jan 15:20
- followed ToniLeigh 23 Jan 09:29
- followed Jess-Chan 08 Jan 17:32
- followed kimberley w. 05 Jan 22:27
- followed tabs t. 24 Aug 17:12