Our Secret Santa Contest is back!
Enter Now »
I am HIGHLY impressed by this. Lol. Great job!
Thanks for faving my spine earrings. :D
Hey, I made a tutorial for my spine earrings. Hope you like it! :)
Hey, I put up a tutorial of my spine earrings. Hope you figure out how to make them! :)
Hey I put up a tutorial for my spine earrings. Thank you for liking them!! :D
Hey, I put up a tutorial of my spine earrings. :D Thank you for liking them!
Ok, I'll just put a comment as a tutorial since I don't know how to make this into a tutorial. Lol.
1. You need skeleton decorations, preferably small and plastic. I got mine from a dollar store around Halloween. Then you need some jump rings, earring hooks, and a hot glue gun.
2. take the decorations apart. I used mine for multiple things. Sometimes the parts pop off and sometimes you have to cut them with scissors. Regular scissors worked since mine were plastic, but I would use heavy kitchen scissors just to be safe. The rib cage popped off of mine, but if it doesn't pop off, I would just cut off the individual ribs one by one.
3. hot glue a jump ring flat to the top of your spine. You could also use super glue or something like that, but I didn't have any available.
4. Once the glue is dry, attach a second jump ring to the jump ring you glued onto your spine, and then attach the earring hook. It's really simple. :)
I love to knit! That's my favorite thing to do while I'm bored.
I made a tutorial of the button barrette for you.. well, I just changed the description to a tutorial.. I don't know how to change the entire project to a tutorial.. ANYWAY.. :D Thank you for faving it.
Tutorial (sorry, no pictures. :/ and I don't know how to make it a tutorial from a creation.. I'm lame. Anyway.. onward!):
1. First, cut a circle out of felt. Make it about as big as you want your barrette to be. Then, pick out your assortment of buttons and place them on the felt wherever you'd like.
2. HOT GLUE! Heat up that hot glue gun, and glue those puppies (buttons) down. Some may overlap, and that's ok. It's freakin' cool like that.
3. Once your done with that, pull off all the strings and such, and hot glue a barrette to the back.
It's way too easy, honestly. I could've sewed everything, but I'm lazy.
hey thanks! :D
lime is my favorite color, so i chose to accentuate that..
you're totally welcome! :D.. bows make me smile. and yours were pretty much awesome. :]..
you're welcome!! :D.. your comic cuffs are super duper awesome. :]].. especially the watchmen one. my friends are pretty much obsessed. lol.