OH HOW I LOVE THIS SITE!!! There are so many great, easy ideas here to keep me motivated and at last I have a way to keep track of my projects to see them through to completion.
Since I live and travel around in an RV I don't get to craft stores often (boohoo), but supplies are never short - I love digging around in the recycling bag for upcycle ideas and just need to look around me for inspiration. There is so much to do around here:
I love clothes but wardrobe space is precious, so I'd like to make up for it this year by dressing up what I have with felt, needlework and cutting up our kids constantly outgrown clothes for fabric.
I also have plans to redo the boring walls in the RV with paint, decoupaged magazines and photos and a cork tile wall for pinning up our maps and memories.
The rest of the mini projects for this year will be mostly birthday and christmas gifts, and making handy things as I need them.
Find yummywakame onPinterest Other Website
- favorited Cable Cosy 29 Mar 07:17
- favorited Toadstool Seats 28 Feb 22:08
- published their project Golden Milk of the Goddesses 06 Feb 21:20
- favorited Felt Ginger Bread Ornaments 09 Nov 23:04
- favorited Christmas Cards 09 Nov 21:48
- favorited Snowflake Kirigami Cards 09 Nov 21:46
- favorited How To Make Your Own Scratch Off Cards 09 Nov 21:34
- favorited Sock Minion No. 1: Octosock 30 Apr 18:12
- favorited Sock Sloth 30 Apr 18:12
- favorited Sockthulu 30 Apr 18:11
- favorited Fox Sock Plushie 30 Apr 18:10
- favorited Derpy The Sock Dog 30 Apr 18:09