When I was little my grandmom tried to teach me how to cook, knit, crochet, and her special super power: sew. But I was very meh about it all.
Now 20 years later I wish I knew all that!
Mom 24/7 with little craft/food/bath/sleep breaks.
Find Nariamma S. on
- commented on Chudames 25 Feb 15:17
- posted a post to Newbie Vs Vet Swap (New again) 23 Sep 22:32
- favorited Ooh Hoo The Owl 18 Sep 13:20
- favorited Animal Pillow Buddies 18 Sep 13:18
- favorited Latex Nipplie Pasties 18 Sep 13:13
- favorited Homemade Playdough 13 Sep 14:20
- favorited Star Trek Baby Block 03 Sep 09:15
- commented on her comment hehe, I just saw the comment saying it got small... I just finnished it and had to jumo from fow 17 to row 21, it ended up HUGEEEE I had to check again but my hook is actually 6mm! to Redwood Puff Stitch Slouchy Beret 01 Sep 03:09
- favorited Crochet Button 31 Aug 18:35
- favorited Sea Shell + Pearl Necklace 29 Aug 10:09
- favorited Union Jack Pin Cushion 28 Aug 20:29
- favorited Restyle Old Boots With Belts 14 Aug 11:46
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!