Book Of Awesome
Win a signed copy of the Book Of Awesome from blog 1000 Awesome Things.
Bringing smiles to thousands of people on a daily basis, Neil Pasricha founded the award-winning blog 1,000 Awesome Things, where he posts one awesome thing in life every weekday. He explains, "Awesome is just an escape from the sad news and bad news pouring down everyday. Itâ€™s a place where global warming, terrorist threats, and health care debates sit backseat to warm underwear out of the dryer, the cool side of the pillow, and popping bubble wrap.â€
Launched on June, 2008 and currently at #442, here are a few examples of awesome things:
- #999 That last, crumby triangle in a bag of potato chips.
- #995 Finding money you didnâ€™t even know you lost.
- #805 The smell of crayons.
- #749 The quiet satisfaction of settling the group bill after dinner.
- #687 Turning off all the lights during a thunderstorm.
- #651 When the phone rings and itâ€™s someone you were just thinking about.
- #591 Sitting on your freshly made bed and admiring your work after cleaning your room.
- #511 The moment on vacation where you forget what day of the week it is.
- #465 When a work friend becomes an outside-of-work friend.
The blog has now been transformed in to a gigantic Book Of Awesome and we've got two autographed copies up for grabs.
How to enter:
Simply post a comment below sharing one of your favorite awesome things about life.
Closing date: September 14th.