a "chunk" of skin bitten off by the infected
This is some makeup fx i did on my friends hand. It was meant to look like someone or something had taken a chunk of flesh from his hand. I got the inspiration from Resident Evil when Michelle Rodriguez gets bitten by an infected woman.
- PixieFey added Zombie Bite to The Undead 20 May 12:06
- Jess W. commented on Zombie Bite 23 Feb 21:25
- Jess W. favorited Zombie Bite 23 Feb 21:24
- Angela favorited Zombie Bite 27 Jul 01:50
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Zombie Bite 19 Jun 04:29
- WaterAngel added Zombie Bite to Make Up 07 May 00:07
- Tasha-Elizabeth favorited Zombie Bite 18 Oct 19:34
add a layer of liquid latex to the desired area and allow to dry. Repeat this process until you have the desired thickness for your "wound." 1-6 coats should be enough.
then when fully dry begin to lift small amounts of the liquid latex off the skin to make "blisters" in the skin. you can puncture the latex as well.
once you have the desired look add one final coat of latex just to set it in place.
begin adding red and black color to it. you want to color the wound mostly red and mix in a little black to change the color from bright red to blood red. you then want to add black along the outside to make it look like its bruising.
TIP: you don't need to use halloween or professional makeup you can use a cheap red lipstick and a creamy black eyeliner.Just make sure to use a brush or makeup sponge to apply.
Then your ready to add the fake blood. I recommend using blood gel instead of liquid blood because it stays in place and it has more of a realistic blood clot look.
You can then add setting powder if you would like and voila you have a bloody body part!