Ahh, Zelda. Many hours that I should have been doing homework I was instead trying save the kingdom from evil. Luckily I had a friend who was Zelda savvy and could help me do so. It's his birthday this month so I decided to make him some themed coasters as a sort of "thank you" for all of the time he helped me waste.
Each coaster is 22x22 (beads) with the exception of the tree, I missed a row so it is 22x21.
After the coasters were created and fused together (both sides) I backed each of them with gray felt, which I attached with spray-on adhesive.
All in all the project was pretty easy, but very tedious.
To be able to make clear and accurate replicas of items from Zelda I followed pixilated "Sprites" from here:
I just saved the ones I wanted to my computer then opened them and zoomed in as close as I could go. Each "square" that I could make out I counted as one bead. I started with the black outlines first and then filled in with colors. The part that took the longest was always the background color.