Fun festive decoration for the Star Wars fan
It took about 15 minutes to do as the smaller areas take time as you only go through a few layers at a time, but it was easy and fun to make. I was worried that some of the choppy areas would make it look bad, but I think it gives it more character.
- Lee B. favorited Yoda Snow Flake 18 Aug 02:54
- bemeself favorited Yoda Snow Flake 24 Aug 22:47
- Geni Greenhill favorited Yoda Snow Flake 08 Jun 16:07
- Helen G. favorited Yoda Snow Flake 19 May 20:02
- Tiffany V. favorited Yoda Snow Flake 24 Mar 16:11
- Mai added Yoda Snow Flake to Festiveness 20 Jan 01:53
- Nina C. favorited Yoda Snow Flake 30 Dec 20:35
- A. T. added Yoda Snow Flake to Origami Snowflakes 23 Dec 16:37
- Naomi D. favorited Yoda Snow Flake 10 Dec 21:01
- poohbear p. favorited Yoda Snow Flake 24 Nov 05:30
Download the diagram from
Print off, cut out the circle, then fold accordion style and cut out the gray parts with the X-Acto knife.
If you need further instruction on how to fold, there is a link to the tutorial: