Part of the<br><div class="tagline"><img align="absmiddle" src="/blog/images/icons/globe.gif" /><a href="/blog/reference.php?id=392">Halloween</div></a>
party + occasion guide.<br><br>
A deadly cocktail to spice Halloween. My mum use to make a non-alcoholic witches brew for me when I was little so I've invented a more lethal alcoholic version for my Halloween party.
1. Add the vodka, whisky and absinthe to a punch bowl.<br><br>
2. Fill the punch bowl up to 3/4 full with coke and stir.<br><br>
3. Then fill to the top with ginger ale and stir.<br><br>
4. Add a few drops of black food colouring.<br><br>
5. Chop up an apple and throw the pieces in.<br><br>