Perfect for the baker or chef in your life!
You can totally make these using jewelry wire - but I ran out, so I decided to use paperclips!
- dSolitude favorited Whisk Earrings 10 Mar 12:26
- Chachee.rayna added Whisk Earrings to Jewelry 16 Jan 04:05
- Irene H favorited Whisk Earrings 15 Jan 05:02
- Gloria B. favorited Whisk Earrings 13 Jan 21:34
- angelis.barrios.1 favorited Whisk Earrings 06 Jan 19:48
- zoegirl221 added Whisk Earrings to Jewelry 15 Sep 21:01
- Arty Kitkat favorited Whisk Earrings 23 Jun 21:38
- Abnormal Abby added Whisk Earrings to Jewellry 11 Jun 04:21
- eFenuska added Whisk Earrings to Jewelry and Accessories 05 May 18:15
- Tessa S. favorited Whisk Earrings 12 Mar 03:02
Bend & cut your paperclips
Pinch them together so it will fit into the coil end
Bend up a coil to attach to the hook earring.
This has to be done quickly:
Add a drop of glue inside the coil & end, & push in the paper clips
Add the hook earring & You're all done!