1) Make a template of choice,cut it out & this will be used to trace the design on the foam pad.
2) Fold foam in half & template in half. Then trace your template on the foam with a pencil. Cut out your trace w/scissors. Now,when you open the design it will look like a butterfly.
3) Cut out eyes w/either scissors or etching knife. It's better to cut the eyes out 1 at a time instead of cutting both eyes out at the same time.
4) Lay out your old newspaper to catch glitter & glue mess.
5) Use tip of Elmers glue to make the butterfly sections (BUT) lite on the glue thin lines not thick. Now glitter :) my favorite part! Tap off excess & put your excess glitter back in that same container.
6) Once step (5) is complete let it dry over night.
7) Now, take any balloon string and use this to decorate the stick or dowel.
8) Hot glue the stick to back of mask. Once, its dry decorate 2 Ur ?'s content.