A no-sew cushion cover that you can make in no time!
I bought these scarves for a couple of pounds at a vintage fair and wanted to show them off. I've had these plain cushion pads (from ikea) on my bed for ages and they needed covered. I folded the scarves around the cushion pads and tied them on. Simple pimple! And when you get bored with them, they are easy to change. You can display them with the knot at the front or show the plain picture part of the cover.
- Monika Gottindottir added Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover to Home 19 Nov 20:24
- Ashlea B. added Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover to To Do 04 Apr 22:44
- Munnazah C. added Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover to innovative ideas! 09 Nov 14:11
- Munnazah C. favorited Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover 09 Nov 14:11
- Sally B. favorited Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover 29 May 20:06
- Sally B. commented on Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover 29 May 20:06
- keri.field favorited Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover 22 Feb 11:28
- Ninni favorited Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover 16 Jan 08:05
- Jenn M. favorited Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover 07 Jan 18:22
- Mowdy28 favorited Vintage Scarf Cushion Cover 05 Jan 16:54
Gather your materials: cushion pads and scarves on a flat surface, (I'm using the floor).
Lay your scarf flat, wrong side facing you.
Place your cushion pad in the middle of the scarf.
Fold the bottom corner up to make a straight edge, and fold the top corner down over the cushion.
Fold the bottom edge up into the middle of the cushion.
Grasp the 2 remaining corners and fold into the middle and tie in a knot. That was easy wasn't it? Now you can fold the ends in to make a neater knot if you want or leave them hanging out.