Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a veggie friendly Irish Stew.Posted by Cat Morley from Edinburgh, United Kingdom • Published March 18, 2008 • See Cat Morley's 483 projects »
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Vegetarian Irish Stew 14 Jul 05:51
- Jasmine T. favorited Vegetarian Irish Stew 15 Mar 21:11
- KitsunÃ© favorited Vegetarian Irish Stew 21 Oct 02:28
- Leanna T. favorited Vegetarian Irish Stew 03 Jul 08:56
- Cat Morley entered Vegetarian Irish Stew to Go Vegan 2011 Contest 04 Dec 13:43
Chop up your carrot and fry them in a frying pan, over the highest heat, with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil.
After a couple of minutes, add the beef-style quorn with a few more drops of olive oil. Leave to cook and start chopping up the onions.
When the carrots have softened, add the onions with a few more drops of olive oil. Cook until the onions are golden.
Add the Guinness and watch the stew sizzle. Turn down the heat.
Add the creme fraiche and leave to simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot with a slice of soda bread.