I am addicted to these things..
I moved to Australia last year from Southern California and needless to say I practically lived at Starbucks. They don't have to many stores here and most don't sell the drinks I normally buy. I had a friend who worked there for a long time then she quit so she gave me a simple recipe to make them from home.
- HylianWriter534 favorited Vanilla Bean Frap 18 Aug 01:52
- Jinx added Vanilla Bean Frap to To-make list 07 Jul 21:27
- Tina T. favorited Vanilla Bean Frap 09 Jun 16:07
- Tina T. commented on Vanilla Bean Frap 09 Jun 16:07
- Barbara M. favorited Vanilla Bean Frap 07 May 23:00
- Andrea K. added Vanilla Bean Frap to Yummy 11 Apr 13:04
- Rikki L. favorited Vanilla Bean Frap 07 Mar 16:10
- lostchick added Vanilla Bean Frap to Drinks 26 Oct 21:54
- Clarisa S. added Vanilla Bean Frap to recipes 22 Oct 14:22
- Zombie Babe favorited Vanilla Bean Frap 22 Sep 06:49
Gather your ingredients
3/4 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup milk (I like a little milk you can add more as desired.)
2 1/5 to 3 scoops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream(I go for 2 scoops but anything between that is good.)
1/2 tablespoon sugar
Another optional ingredient is a shot of coffee or espresso and turn it into a cappuccino.
Get a blender and put your 3/4 cup of crushed ice in first.
Then add the milk
add your scoops of ice cream.
Blend for 10 seconds or until it has reach the consistency in which you want it.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERDO THE ICE CREAM
Add about 2 or 3 pinches of cinnamon(Optional)
Blend again for about 10-20 seconds. Make sure all the ice is crushed and the shake looks smooth.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVERDO CINNAMON
Leave it in the blender for about 1-2 minutes before you pour into your cups.
Now as this sets you can get the glasses ready. If your not using syrups then skip to last step.
Take a glass. I use a tall drinking glass. Drizzle some syrup into it. I love caramel so that is what I use. Swirl the Caramel around the glass. Making sure the bottom is coated but the sides aren't completely.
Pour the Vanilla mixture into the glass. Top with Whipped cream. Add a tad more cinnamon or caramel to the top and enjoy.