Just a reminder of original commode. Disregard the board on the floor, it didn't fit :)
At last I got the perfect size board for my tabletop.
And I did the same thing as for commode: a little bit of sanding - painting gray.
Then again used some graphic to decorate the edge of the board. Again did it with a pencil, a ruler and some "sticky paper".
This is work in progress :)
Then I put a thin layer of varnish on commode, tabletop and drawers and screw handles on them (I left the original plastic ones, because it looked great with new color) and put it all together.
TADAA, my new desk at last! :D
* I actually made a perfect shade of gray, so I was able to fix some mistakes that I made on the drawers :>