Give an old pair of shoes a brand new look!
- Crafterella added Turn Old Shoes New to Regina Spektor 11 Jun 12:47
- Anett E. favorited Turn Old Shoes New 01 Jun 11:16
- Mary S. favorited Turn Old Shoes New 27 Feb 04:04
- Ruthney C. favorited Turn Old Shoes New 24 Aug 00:56
- Ann D. favorited Turn Old Shoes New 30 Jul 00:09
- Ichigo M. favorited Turn Old Shoes New 21 Jul 02:33
- Toya S. favorited Turn Old Shoes New 08 Jul 20:54
- kmcmurdo1 favorited Turn Old Shoes New 05 Jul 19:45
Gather your materials. I used less than 2 bottles of 15ml fabric paint each. A small brush to apply the paint and only one of the glitter pens.
Start painting! I covered the whole of the shoes with paint. This is what they looked like after the first coat. Luckily they were beige before i paint them so i needed only two coats of painting. The paint dries out really fast. No need to wait for hours before start painting again!
After you finish painting grab your glitter pen and cover the heel. Using glitter pen you get just the heel shining it does not get covered in glitter.
Here they are!