A Treble Clef Ring For All You Music Lovers <3
I found the inspiration to make this because I really love music and since I love rings why not have a treble clef ring...so looking for one online sucked cause they were like 12 bucks! HELLO I'M POOR HERE! So I decided to make my own with wire I have around my house. :D I hope you like/love this as much as I do. ^.^
- JaydeyLikesMac&Cheese favorited Treble Clef Ring 04 Jun 17:11
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Treble Clef Ring 20 May 19:04
- gracianPAO favorited Treble Clef Ring 16 May 06:51
- Hannah R. favorited Treble Clef Ring 05 May 23:12
- Debbie V. added Treble Clef Ring to Jewelry 20 Apr 03:32
- GiftedDiva24 added Treble Clef Ring to Diy Jewelry 15 Apr 14:39
- Maxine M. added Treble Clef Ring to To-make list 13 Apr 04:49
- A for ALIEN!! favorited Treble Clef Ring 13 Mar 11:08
- ?? added Treble Clef Ring to Inspiration 11 Mar 15:40
- martinaguitron11 replied to a comment on her project Treble Clef Ring 23 Jan 22:42
Grab any wire make sure its 5 inches or more then cut it.
Then measure out 2 1/2 inches like the pic above.Once you do that you bend it.
Now turn it to the reflected side of it so your holding the little piece, and cross the big piece over to make a little loop make sure its not to big or too small.
Now use your finger or marker and circle around it to make the actual ring.
Make sure it fits.
Take it off and form a circle.
Finish it with a circle and a semi circle to know you did this right make sure the end on the line is touching with the vertical line.
This part is a bit difficult to take out your pliers and create a little loop on the end of the treble clef.
You have now completed it. CONGRATULATIONS! ^.^ Now people will know you love music! <3