hehe... i made this as a small prezzie for my mum on mothers day.
yellow felt, lilac satin, crushed cinnamon, string and a sewing machine, ahh the things you can make with a little imagination.. :D
1. cut two triangles out of felt, make sure they're even! :D
2. and sew. With the bottom facing upwards, fill with the scent of your choice, i used cinnamon powder but you could use crushed lavender, or cut vanilla pods, etc.
3. once your triangle is filled just at the point and no more, tie with string. This makes the bud in the middle of the flower the scented bit.
4.cut atound the rest of the felt to make petal shapes.
5. cut the same petal shape onto other fabric and cut a small hole in the middle, so the bud can squeeze through.
(make sure it is secure! the bud needs to SQUEEZE through so it will stay on :D)
6. put the petals together and tie with string to get your pot of gold!
then your done! hehe! enjoy!