1. Lay 5 layers of tissue paper cut to 8” x 14” on top of each other. Accordion fold,
2. Find center and staple. Then wrap a 5” piece of wire around. Round edges with scissors.
3. Carefully begin to spread out each layer of tissue paper to start forming the flower.
4. Fluff so that most of the petals are to one side, unless you want to make pom-pom flowers to hang.
5. Pull off all the flower heads. You will expose the wire stem tops. You want to attach the tissue paper flowers to these wire stems.
6. I poked the tip into the center of the tissue paper flower and then wrapped the wire around the stem to secure. You could also bend the tip of the fake flower stem to create a hook to wrap the flower and the wire around. I did a few each way. Cover the wire with florist tape.
7. You tie them together.