there's no fun in throwing things away.
My mother threw all placemats out since she figured we wouldn't use 'em INSANE! I got so upset... I immediately got them out of the bin and said; 'Don't you ever think green' but she only laughed.
Don't know for sure but I think this has been done before however I couldn't find it on the site.
- Zombie Babe added 'Think Green' Flip Flops to new wardrobe 30 Sep 01:02
- Saritha Z. favorited 'Think Green' Flip Flops 07 Aug 15:07
- buttercup303 added 'Think Green' Flip Flops to handy ones 02 Jul 08:21
- EVEnl entered her project 'Think Green' Flip Flops to The Ultimate DIY Competition 18 Aug 11:38
- EVEnl entered her project 'Think Green' Flip Flops to Secondhand Chic Contest 14 May 23:55
Trace around a left slipper 6 times (the slipper has to fit your size) and 6 times the right slipper.
cut them out
glue 5 right pieces together
glue 5 left pieces together
take last piece of slipper and trace where the toe part has to come. Make a slit (1" vertically) by use of a raisor or scissors.
Cut two long strips measuring 1 inch
Insert both ends in slit. Look at picture showing front of slipper
First try it on and measure how tight you want your straps to be, glue down the ends of strip. Glue this top piece on top of the 5 other slipper pieces.
picture shows back of slipper
to keep the glued pieces down use clothespins