My very own little hatter.
The result of a mild (*cough* serious *cough*) obsession with Alice in Wonderland. I adore Johnny Depp's rendition of the Hatter in the Tim Burton film, so I decided to doll-ify him, complete with stained fingers and embroidered trousers.
- Emily T. entered The Mad Hatter to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 08 Mar 00:23
- Tabitha H. favorited The Mad Hatter 10 Apr 22:53
- virgorabbit favorited The Mad Hatter 27 Feb 04:15
- twistedillusi0n favorited The Mad Hatter 29 Jan 06:10
- WerewolfCas favorited The Mad Hatter 25 Dec 03:46
- anthrmthrfckr favorited The Mad Hatter 19 Dec 05:26
- Lorraine E. added The Mad Hatter to Alice themed 18 Dec 22:13
- Emily T. commented on The Mad Hatter to I absolutely adore your choice of fabrics! You've made Burton's hatter seem as mad and (for lack of a better word) grubby as he does in the film, it's really nice to see a hatter made not to look brand new. Really well done he is gorgeous! 15 Dec 12:13
- Nancy! favorited The Mad Hatter 10 Dec 23:44
- brizinga favorited The Mad Hatter 09 Dec 09:01
Emily T. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!