Taking T-shirt Recon to a whole new level
With a pair of scissors, a needle, some pins and a bit of thread you can turn a T into conceptual design fit for the hippest boutiques.
(Modeled by Ellen Schultz of Compai)
- Grace C. favorited T-Shirt Recon 20 Jun 00:27
- Sandra H. favorited T-Shirt Recon 12 Dec 04:50
- Modern Myth Angel favorited T-Shirt Recon 21 Sep 17:56
- Sprinklez favorited T-Shirt Recon 21 Jun 20:48
- Teddie O. favorited T-Shirt Recon 19 Jun 22:30
- celiaka.stanedo added T-Shirt Recon to Couture 02 May 21:08
- Lisa V. added T-Shirt Recon to Lisa's projects 27 Jan 06:50
- freya.levart added T-Shirt Recon to Own-made dresses/skirts 20 Jan 07:27
- cristinakilljoyway favorited T-Shirt Recon 03 Jan 14:20
- xinxol added T-Shirt Recon to to do 15 Dec 03:30
Starting from the bottom hem of the T-shirt, sew a horizontal line from right to left, sewing over the pleats so that they are facing the left.
Four inches above that line, sew another horizontal line, this time from left to right, sewing the pleats down so that they are facing the right.
Repeat the horizontal lines until reaching the collar of the shirt.