Craft a unique, swirly paper flower
I made these paper flowers few months ago and it was really appreciated by many crafters and others.
I've been posting jewelry tutorials here but I thought that I should start posting other tutorials as well.
I hope everyone likes the flower. Enjoy ^_^
- ShortHairedGirl favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 01 Jan 03:44
- Alice N. added Swirly Paper Flowers to Other 07 Dec 20:48
- Summer O. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 16 Jul 20:45
- Katrina P. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 05 Jul 04:10
- phoenix0365 added Swirly Paper Flowers to PAPER CRAFT 14 May 22:44
- phoenix0365 favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 14 May 22:44
- Alyssa D. added Swirly Paper Flowers to Plastic dress 17 Mar 23:32
- Sheri P. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 15 Mar 08:04
- Jacqueline W. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 10 Mar 22:28
- Vandana B. favorited Swirly Paper Flowers 04 Mar 03:36
You can use colored craft paper for making these flowers but I used customized colored papers.
You can paint the papers with the colors of your choice and create beautiful shades to make the flowers look prettier.
First, you have to cut the colored paper into strip of at least 2 inches width and length of your choice,
Mine was 2 X 8 inches.
You can use a stick for the stem or make one by yourself with paper. Color the stem with green paint.
Take the swirly-fringed paper and apply glue along the intact part of the paper,
Wrap the glued area of the swirly-fringed paper on the green rolled paper or stick (stem),
Start gluing it from the top of the stem carefully rolling it towards the bottom of the stem. Keep rolling (and gluing) until the swirly paper ends