Make comfy, one of a kind leggings out of an old sweater!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this project. Recycling a sweater into cute, comfy leggings is a great idea!
- Evelyn C. favorited Sweater Leggings! 05 Jan 03:57
- Ievars favorited Sweater Leggings! 02 Jan 00:52
- vermilia c. added Sweater Leggings! to diy 01 Dec 20:58
- Corvii added Sweater Leggings! to :) 01 Dec 12:10
- Jordan H. favorited Sweater Leggings! 24 Oct 21:20
- KirbyBella added Sweater Leggings! to Leggings/Tights 03 Oct 07:31
- KirbyBella added Sweater Leggings! to To-make list 03 Oct 02:01
- merripeabody favorited Sweater Leggings! 05 Aug 23:45
- Millie H. added Sweater Leggings! to To-make for myself list 26 Mar 00:00
- JamieB331 added Sweater Leggings! to Want To Make! 02 Mar 02:25
So this is all the steps written out! I'm pretty sure if you click it, the image will get larger. If that doesn't work, try the link on the right. The rest of the steps will be pictures of my version, which is a little more advanced.
I cut two inches off the bottom of my shorts and used it as a casing. Three layers- shorts and sweater sleeves, good sides together. Good side of casing to the wrong side of the sleeve.
Flip the casing up to cover the raw edge of the sweater and bottom of the shorts.
The finished product! I tried to make the shorts section short so I could wear them with just a long shirt.