Unique little posts whipped up ridiculously cheap, fast, and easy.
I always need more posts for my second piercings to match my bigger earrings. Four materials, four steps, five minutes to make glam posts that can go with any outfit.
- Wendy M. favorited Sugar Drop Earrings 24 Aug 07:45
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Sugar Drop Earrings 10 Jun 22:13
- 02jhseaby added Sugar Drop Earrings to Try 08 Jun 21:38
- 02jhseaby favorited Sugar Drop Earrings 08 Jun 21:38
- GiftedDiva24 added Sugar Drop Earrings to Diy Jewelry 20 May 19:16
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Sugar Drop Earrings 20 May 19:16
- retrogab08 favorited Sugar Drop Earrings 30 Apr 05:32
- Maxine M. added Sugar Drop Earrings to To-make list 13 Apr 16:05
- cyndi.autry favorited Sugar Drop Earrings 11 Mar 11:53
- tricia o. added Sugar Drop Earrings to glue gun 30 Dec 20:21
Clean the flat part of your posts to get off all the dirt and oil from your fingers. I used acetone nail polish remover, but you could use rubbing alcohol, Windex, or just soap and water.
Put a generous drop of hot glue on each post. Be careful about stringing and stretching!
Paint the glue and whatever part of the post may still be visible with a thick coat of nail polish.
While the polish is still very tacky, but no longer drippy, dip it in your glitter, making sure to coat it thoroughly.
Allow it to dry for a little while and it's ready to wear!