Easy suede fringe necklace for everyday!
I was totally going to get this Martin Margiela necklace but then I decided to make my own. The first reason is because I can, and the second reason is because it's nice to make your own things.
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Suede Fringe Necklace 26 Nov 17:13
- aneniine favorited Suede Fringe Necklace 19 Nov 15:00
- fiia favorited Suede Fringe Necklace 18 Jul 07:40
- Nora E. added Suede Fringe Necklace to Projects to try 05 Apr 02:20
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Suede Fringe Necklace 01 Jan 17:18
- Beth W. favorited Suede Fringe Necklace 22 Jul 13:39
Get a gold chain with hoops big enough to fit the two suede cords through.
Cut the suede into pieces in various lengths (mine is about half an inch difference). Cut two of each length as you want your necklace to be symmetrical. I used 2 different colors but feel free to just use one or more.
Start from the very middle- fold the suede cord in half, put it through a chain hoop, then hoop the cord through the suede hoop. Pull and tighten. Do this for every chain hoop until you feel there's enough fringes.
Trim the suede cords to make it the V shape if you have to, and you're done!