Spikey Bow and Lace Bib Necklace
So inspired by this sweet Audrey Kitching Contest, I made a rad necklace to go with my leopard dress. I made it using leftover scraps from my sewing stash and I had so much fun I know I'll be making another one.
I'll post a how-to soon but if you're clever enough to eyeball it you can really use any color ribbon or lace you like. Change up the bow, add sequins or rhinestones instead of the spikes. Go classic, funky, kawaii, or gothy
USE THOSE SCRAPS!
- Alisa B. favorited Studded Bow Necklace 31 Mar 02:31
- lefty4ever added Studded Bow Necklace to chocker necklaces 31 Jul 16:02
- trin l. favorited Studded Bow Necklace 29 May 17:50
- Miss_Fit added Studded Bow Necklace to Necklace Like Things 30 Mar 04:17
- Millie H. added Studded Bow Necklace to Make 25 Mar 22:00
- AnneLi R. favorited Studded Bow Necklace 01 Mar 23:10
- sara k. favorited Studded Bow Necklace 12 Jan 16:43
- MarissaMeyhem added Studded Bow Necklace to Cosplay 11 Jan 01:15
- Kat R. favorited Studded Bow Necklace 10 Dec 06:19
- Afilover47 favorited Studded Bow Necklace 27 Nov 04:08
Emily posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!