My food is alive!!
After completly nerding out on Cat Morleys fish to sushi project I started to wonder what else could one make into sushi...
And ONE of the anwers is... Squid.
Thanks for inspiration Cat you rock.Posted by Flail of the flair from Canada • Published April 24, 2009 • See Flail of the flair's 59 projects »
- eduardomexico.garcia favorited Squid To Sushi 11 Jul 04:05
- Roughwaters44 favorited Squid To Sushi 08 Jul 04:30
- Kichiru added Squid To Sushi to Inspirace :"3 20 May 08:26
- Kichiru favorited Squid To Sushi 20 May 08:26
- Elizabeth C. favorited Squid To Sushi 16 May 12:19
- The True Fox favorited Squid To Sushi 30 Apr 22:07
- david l. favorited Squid To Sushi 24 Apr 10:52
- Marina L. favorited Squid To Sushi 21 Apr 17:35
- Puglet favorited Squid To Sushi 14 Mar 23:50
- Catie L. added Squid To Sushi to To-make list 13 Mar 00:08
I've done my best to create a template.
If you have any problems send me a message and I can email it to you.
You can also just alter/use the sushi-fish template by Cat Morley.
The body is a little thinner than her fish body and there's tentacles..
Cut out your templates and cut TWO of the squid body.
Place good sides together and stitch around the body leaving the "mouth" open.
Cut out two large circles in white.
With the small circle stencil place it on one of the large pieces and cut out.
Cut out 6 tentacle arms and place one on the body good sides together.
Place your circle on the body over top the arm(s) and start stiching into place.
as you stitch around continue to add more arms.
Once sewn on it should look like this when you place it on the table..
Looking fishy... er squidy now eh?
Take your cut out green seaweed and place it good sides together and stich around.
Turn inside out.. add your bottom white piece and stich up the side with green thread.
And then add eyes!!
And enjoy.. just not with wasabi.