Creepy little glitzy critter^^
- Kerisu favorited Spider 26 Jul 20:59
- Abnormal Abby added Spider to Diy 11 Jun 01:41
- Abnormal Abby favorited Spider 09 Jun 17:51
- Mary L. favorited Spider 05 May 21:11
- beautifully_morbid favorited Spider 16 Jan 07:34
- Stephanie C. added Spider to things i want to try 16 Jan 00:14
- Kassiopia favorited Spider 10 Sep 08:24
- BlauPiepmatz favorited Spider 01 Sep 01:09
Gather all your equipment.
Thread the large black bead, then the small red bead and then the medium sized black bicone onto hte eyepin and curl the wire at the end with round-nose pliers. Don't tighten it too much, you need space for the wires that will become the legs.
Cut four lengths of wire, 12cm long each.
Wrap the first wire around hte eyepin above the large black bead. Make sure to make the wire as even as possible on either side.
Start beading: black seed bead, red bugle, black seed bead, red bugle and so on until you reach the end. End off with a black seed bead and curl the wire with your pliers. THe last two wires must be wrapped above the red bead.
Keep following steps 4 and 5 until your spider is complete! Bend the legs to make it stand up and have a blast with your new Gothy friend :)