My first tutorial, Hope it makes sense, note the change of socks I forgot to take pics of some stages lol.
- rosie.rivera.7 favorited Sock Monkey 22 Jun 12:08
- PilotMomma added Sock Monkey to Amigurumi 11 Apr 00:01
- jaco.pieterse.14 added Sock Monkey to Baby toys 04 Feb 08:53
- kimberly.hodges.5059 commented on Sock Monkey 02 Oct 00:28
- silentband favorited Sock Monkey 26 May 18:31
- Lauren W. added Sock Monkey to Plushie 11 Apr 14:58
- Lauren W. favorited Sock Monkey 11 Apr 14:58
- Ana.Loli favorited Sock Monkey 30 Mar 07:40
- Mowdy28 favorited Sock Monkey 26 Jan 12:26
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Sock Monkey 03 Jan 15:47
A trio of monkeys.
Take a pair of unworn socks, turn inside out
Divide the sock in half put pins to mark this line to about 1/4 inch from heel
sew along ribbed edge and up one side of pins, repeat for other side.
Remove pins and cut along this line to make legs.
Turn right way out and stuff firmly through "Crotch", Sew to close
With other sock cut out heel section, hem if necessary.This will form mouth
Stitch in position and stuff firmly, sew to close
Use leg part of 2nd sock to make arms and tail
Stuff and sew in place
Cut ear shape from matching felt and sew on to right side of sock
Trim and turn inside out
Nearly there, position ears and sew on
Add buttons or felt eyes.
Voila your monkey is complete.