This soap is prepared from a soap base. It is better to use a German one or an English one. You will need several small enamel dishes to melt soap base and different silicon cupcake molds to pour liquid soap to harden.
1. Cut soap base into pieces
2. Put pieces into an enamel dish and melt it on a boiling water bath
3. When the base is liquid add several drops of any vegetable oil (better olive or any other good for skin)
4. Add a desirable certified food color or any natural color and stir for the liquid to be coloured steadily
5. Take off the bath cool down to 50 degrees Celcigrade and add 2-3 drops of desired volatile oil
6. Pour a coloured parfumed liquid soap into silicon cupcake molds. you may use layers of different colours.
7. Put the molds into a fridge and let a soap harden.
8. take a soap out of a mold and enjoy a healthy hand made product for your hands, body and feet!