You can enjoy Fainting Fancies, Puking Pastilles, Nosebleed Nougat and Fever Fudge all in one scrummy snackbox!!! Sorry the steps are so long!
Copy the templete and print it out making sure its the same size as your candy box. Glue it on.
1 lb (450g) powdered sugar
1/4 lb (115g) butter
1/3 lb (150g) sweet cream
1 package instant pudding
Lime green and turquoise food colouring
Fish-shaped flexible candy moulds
1. Mix all the ingredients together (except for food colouring)
2. Split the mixture into halves and add a few drops of food colouring in each half.
3. Roll a snake of each colour and cut it into squares.
4. Roll a square of each colour in sugar and put them both side-by-side in a fish mould. Repeat again and again.
You FAVE fudge recipe
Green food colouring
1. Make your fudge and split the mixture in half.
2. Add a few drops of food colouring to one half. Leave the other half plain.
3. Put your two halves into separate trays and let them set.
4. Now cut your fudge into squares and push together a green half and a plain half.
5. Let the the new fudge set some more on a baking tray.
4 1/2 cups (900 g) granulated sugar, divided use
4 1/4 cups (1 litre) light corn syrup, divided use
1/4 cup (65 ml) water
2 large egg whites
1 tsp (5 ml) cornstarch
1/2 cup (100 g) butter, melted
3 cups (600 g) almonds, slivered
4 tsp (1 ml) salt
Red food coloring
1. Combine 1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar, 1 1/4 cups (300 ml) light corn syrup, and water in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat and bring to boil, about 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Then cook without stirring to the soft ball stage which should take about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Beat egg whites to soft peaks and gradually pour in syrup mixture: beat until stiff. Set aside.
4. Line 20 cm baking pans with aluminum foil; extending the foil over the edges. Sprinkle with cornstarch.
5. In a heavy saucepan cook 3 cups (600 g) sugar and 3 cups (750 ml) light corn syrup and bring to a boil, around 10 minutes. Cook without stirring until the mix reaches soft crack stage (272°F or 135°C) about 15 minutes.
6. Slowly add to the egg white mixture and mix until blended. Stir in melted butter and blanched slivered almonds, and salt.
7. Pour into the prepared pans, tint half of the batch and chill until firm.
8. Use the foil to lift the candy from the pan and cut. If too sticky dust the candy with cornstarch.
2 oz (60 g) cream cheese
1/4 tsp (1 ml) flavoring
1 1/2 cup (300 g) powdered sugar
Purple and orange food coloring
Flexible candy moulds
1. Mash the cream cheese. Add flavoring of your choice. Stir in sugar. Knead until like pie dough, divide into two and add food colouring.
2. Roll the “dough” into two balls and then roll them in sugar. Press the sugared balls (one of each color) into a candy mold and un-mold onto waxed paper.
3. These freeze very well if you only want to make one or two snack boxes you can save the rest.
You can also have the two halves be two different flavors. This is basically the common wedding mint recipe with a wizarding twist.
Now you can put some cupcake cases in the box and put two of each sweet in each box. Put each sweet in a cupcake case.