Way better than catching them on your tongue
<a href="http://jojobean26.blogspot.com/2009/01/holiday-goodness-part-deux.html">Blogged all about it and my road test of these crazy Wilton cupcake liners, too!</a>
- Arida added Silver Snowflake Cupcakes to Elsa of Arendelle 01 Sep 11:25
- Kim favorited Silver Snowflake Cupcakes 26 Jan 22:52
- MyFantasyNightmare favorited Silver Snowflake Cupcakes 01 Dec 20:26
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Silver Snowflake Cupcakes 01 Dec 03:23
- JJ J. favorited Silver Snowflake Cupcakes 27 Oct 17:16
- Calendula Rain favorited Silver Snowflake Cupcakes 09 Aug 22:18
To make the cakes, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then beat all ingredients except egg whites for 30 seconds on low speed, scraping the sides of bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed another 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Add egg whites and beat on high speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour into lined muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden.
Make snowflakes while cakes cool by printing out a snowflake template.
Melt candy melts according to package instructions and pour into a ziploc bag. Snip off a small corner.
Place template under wax paper and pipe snowflake designs slowly. Set aside in a cool place to harden.
When cakes have cooled completely, frost and garnish wit snowflakes and sparkling sugar.