T-shirt into a sidless top
Not really inspired by anything, just a common shirt design. I'm not calling it my own, but I didn't see anyone else's to inspire me. I was bored with my Batman t-shirt, so I cut it more to my style.
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Sideless Shirt 21 Sep 23:19
- Chudames favorited Sideless Shirt 11 Jul 16:15
- Agika1235 favorited Sideless Shirt 10 Jun 11:38
- Sebílé Sheá Sorcha favorited Sideless Shirt 05 Jun 20:37
- Sebílé Sheá Sorcha commented on Sideless Shirt 05 Jun 20:37
- morgan.waymire favorited Sideless Shirt 27 Apr 01:09
- Alyssa S. favorited Sideless Shirt 03 Apr 15:39
- Sasha A. added Sideless Shirt to Simple/Easy Clothing 22 Mar 20:19
- Evelyn C. favorited Sideless Shirt 16 Feb 21:19
- Modern Myth Angel favorited Sideless Shirt 04 Jan 10:06
Lay your t-shirt out flat and get your fabric scissors.
Cut the collar to your liking, or leave it as it is. Personally, the collar on t-shirts are too high and tight for me.
Cut the sleeves in a straight line until you reach the length you want; curve your cut then and remove the extra cloth.
Done, no sewing required! Easy, fast, and affordable.
Wear it with a cami or tank top inside (or it would be scandalous!) and jeans/shorts.