Bringing out the Nostalgia of Shrinking Plastic since 2013
As I was working with Shrink Plastic, I found that whatever stuff I was making had a lot of tiny little scraps. I don't like to waste, so I stuck a pin through them and used my embossing gun to shrink 'em. What I found I had created were Seed Beads!
- SamanthaJ added Shrink Plastic Seed Beads to She's Crafty 10 Aug 13:10
- SamanthaJ favorited Shrink Plastic Seed Beads 10 Aug 13:09
- Nicky Frazier N. added Shrink Plastic Seed Beads to Shrink plastic 28 Oct 03:50
- tyler t. favorited Shrink Plastic Seed Beads 10 Jul 05:54
- sherri k. favorited Shrink Plastic Seed Beads 10 Jul 14:46
- tiffanybsparks favorited Shrink Plastic Seed Beads 07 Jul 15:37
- Cupcake_Warrior =) favorited Shrink Plastic Seed Beads 02 Jul 01:58
STAB THEM! Great way to relieve stress or just live out your fantasies of being a giant monster looming over a bustling metropolis. If you're having trouble getting them on the pin, try pushing them on through a pincushion or pillow. Evenly space them throughout the pin.
*EDIT* The thickness of the pin, if you choose to use one, matters! Or, you can experiment using head pins or other pointy objects.