Jewelry with a bang! Shotgun shells made into a necklace, bracelet and rings
Fire in the hole! is what you say before firing a gun or detonating explosives on a set. Well, that was all that was running though my mind when I was hacking up these shotgun shells to make this jewelry!
I just love recycling and upcycling!
- Carrie W. favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 11 Oct 08:42
- patti.nealon favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 13 Jun 09:54
- Werk.eht.bro favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 10 Jun 20:57
- Zoe B. favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 04 Apr 02:48
- Kimberly K. added Shotgun Shell Jewelry to Jewelry 12 Mar 00:50
- Susie M. added Shotgun Shell Jewelry to Jewerly 15 Jan 19:19
- Deb K. favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 19 Dec 17:00
- ErsatzEpiphany favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 18 Dec 21:43
- Cassandra M. added Shotgun Shell Jewelry to Craft sale ideas 26 Oct 16:18
- mmotse03 favorited Shotgun Shell Jewelry 23 Sep 22:44
All I did was cut off the plastic part (I will be sure to post what I make with that soon!) and sanded the remaining bit of plastic flush with the metal edge. I then glued ring blanks to the back for the rings. For the bracelet I taped the bracelet blank to the table first so I was sure to get all the casings aligned, I find it a bit easier to do it this way when gluing multiple items to one project. It also helped keep the glue off the spacer sections.