Who likes short shorts?!
<i>We like short shorts!</i>
Alas, summer is far away, but why not bring the spirit of it into your gloomy winter day by making and wearing your very own SHORT SHORTS!
Or you could always save them until it's actually summer. Less goosepimples that way, I suppose.
(apologies for the lack of pictures. I got too excited making he darned things)
- laurie b. added Short Shorts! to Lingerie--Bras&Panties 13 Sep 04:26
- laurie b. added Short Shorts! to Shorts Ideas 22 Jun 00:09
- laurie b. added Short Shorts! to Other 16 Jun 21:12
- Haliej added Short Shorts! to Fashion 31 Jul 15:26
- Ruby J. favorited Short Shorts! 02 May 01:49
- Barjaa B. added Short Shorts! to Projects To Do 05 Apr 01:49
- Heather B. favorited Short Shorts! 01 Dec 23:46
- Zombie Babe added Short Shorts! to new wardrobe 01 Oct 02:12
- Tracy J. added Short Shorts! to Shorts 03 Sep 18:28
- Syb' favorited Short Shorts! 08 Jul 23:26
Put your jeans on.
Figure out how short you want them to be (the shorter the better!), and then mark this length.
Take the pants off, and put some others on (or just sit sewing in your knickers, like I did).
Now flatten out your jeans, and cut a straight-ish (it doesn't matter) line about 3 inches below the mark you made (remmber the previous step?)
To make sure the legs are even, fold your jeans in half, and use the line you just cut a a guide for the other leg.
Now put the short-ish shorts on.
Fold the bottom up about 3/4 and inch or so.
And then fold it again, until it's at the point you marked (remember step one?).
Iron the fold flat (after taking the shorts off again of course- don't burn yourself, now)
Now this bit's optional, but I prefer to include it, so the fold doesn't come undone.
Using whatever stitch you like, sew the top of the fold to the short-shorts. This bit's a little tedious, but do it when "The Simpsons" is on, and you'll be sound.
Whoever you are.
Wherever you are.
Whoever you are with.
Whatever temperature it is outside.
Whatever you do-
Put thoses short-shots on, and dance around singing the short-short song!
(Try as I might, I could not find the song on youtube. I'm quite disappointed)